What is Katalog+?
Katalog+ is the discovery system of the university library of the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt.
Using Katalog+ you can search through data from multiple sources at the same time:
- Common Union Catalogue (GVK) of the Common Library Network (GBV) and the Library Network Southwest Germany (SWB)
- Union Catalogue of Public Libraries (ÖVK)
- Digital objects and data from National Licences
- Article and journal data from
- der JSTOR Digital Library,
- Springer E-Journals,
- the publisher Elsevier,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Data of clinical studies from the database ClinicalTrials.gov
While accessing Katalog+ within the campus network of the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt or while logged into the user account you also have access to:
- Journal article data from the Online Contents Database (OLC)
Additionally, while searching Katalog+ within the campus network or being logged into the user account as student or staff of the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt you have access to:
- Article and journal data from Periodicals Index Online (1739-2000)